Friday, July 19, 2013

Cirque, I will be waiting for your call!

Given the gorgeous views here
 
 


I fancy myself a real Ansel Adams these days.




I may have taken like 75 pictures of the sunset the other night. But, COME ON, it's gorgeous.



You know, basically our evenings have been on repeat.



Fish, swim.


And repeat.



With the occasional detour thrown in.



But probably the most fun these kids had the entire time was when daddy jumped in the lake with them and tossed them around like a sack of potatoes.



Hope was flying like she belongs in Cirque Du Soleil



And even came close to catching a frisbee a time or two.



CIRQUE, I will be waiting for your call!



Paul gave it his all tossing Pierce too, but those extra 20 pounds make a big difference!



But he finally managed some air too.


And I'm guessing that watching his kids fly through the air gave Paul the urge..



Because there he went. Just like a child.



But that's the thing, the child just seems to come out here.



It's been so nice watching the kids play their heart out



And so nice watching Paul here too.

He just seems free here, and I know he misses this outdoor life.



It's our last full day here, and we are all gonna miss this.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

So fun when the hubs can let loose and act like a kid again!!

Tracey said...

Oh...I was hoping for some pics of you in the air! Like Johnny and Baby in Dirty Dancing!!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Gorgeous sunsets! Wouldn't it be wonderful to grow up on that lake?

Susie said...

The sunsets are beautiful!! What fun the kids were having!!

Hillary said...

Oh it looks just like heaven!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Lynne and Nick said...

beautiful pics!! Looks like everyone is having so much fun!

Jami said...

Beautiful pictures. And I agree with Tracey, I wanted to see you in the air.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Great pics!!!!

the lewis gang said...

beautiful!