Thursday, July 25, 2013

Visitors!

Look who came to see me yesterday!



Even though these four assumed this visit was all about them.


We gladly let them assume that



Sure kids, all about you! Tracey and I are just miserable to sit and talk while you play WITH EACH OTHER and leave us alone. (Well as close to alone as kids ever leave their parents)



And me oh my, let me say how cute these two are!



Hope is almost always outnumbered by boys, so any chance to be with another little girl tickles her pink!



And I think the feeling was mutual.


And these two go way back! Homies straight from the womb.



It's pretty sweet watching them grow up buddies.


And I know if I've said this once, I've said it a million times, but it's true...

I so appreciate a friend that will travel to see me.

I understand the effort it takes, especially with small kids, and I won't ever take that effort for granted.

Thank you Tracey for saying I'm worth it.


Great day.

4 comments:

Susie said...

It truly is a blessing to have great friends!! What a fun day!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Great friends are great blessings!!! Love your pictures!!!

Jami said...

Happy you guys could spend a day together, and Hope could have a girl to play with too.

Brittany said...

Fun day! :) Tracey is awesome and I love how much she loves you~

Where is our friend pic? Send it to me no matter, I want to save it :))