Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kids Camera.

I decided when I got my new camera, that I would give the kids our old one. I just downloaded all the pics today, and thought I'd blog some of them. MOSTLY because I'm trying out the newer blogger interface, and just trying to figure out how to use it. Anyone that knows me, knows how inept I am at such computer things. So, if this post comes out looking all jacked up, you understand why. :)




I seem to be their favorite subject....
Add caption








 Paul was also subject to the paparazzi.



 Mainly though, the pictures are very random things. Kinda cute to see what they see :)






8 comments:

ginmommy said...

Oh boy, this looks pretty ridiculous :) Why does it say add a caption under one of my pictures. Oh boy....

Jill said...

I love the pics! And I gave up on the new blogger interface. . .I didn't like the way it was all set-up. So I resisted changing. I did try it, just went back to the old cause I thought it was more user friendly.:)

Jami said...

Paul looks so thrilled.

Susie said...

It is funny what they see to take pictures of.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I reisted the change too. Love seeing the pics that they view as "important!" :)

Tracey said...

I changed and then after a week changed back. Don't like change. ;)

Hilarious pics! I love seeing what Levi takes pictures of when he gets my camera. :) Too cute! And Paul looks very into it!

Jaime Mac said...

You girls & change. Hmph. You really need to embrace it. I LOVE the new interface. BUT I also gave myself more than 5 minutes to learn it. tsk, tsk on you! :)
I love that you can make the craziest things funny...like pics your kids took. Good stuff!

Brittany said...

I tried the new interface and it didn't work for me either. Just easy to stick with what I know. that is ONE thing that Blogger does better than FB - it gives you an OPTION to switch back. Wish FB did this.

You are the center of their sweet world:)))) I think it is neat that you let them have the old one!!