Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Soon he will be able to take you down with one finger.

Pierce did pass his last testing, and now is officially an orange belt. Woot! Well, sorta woot. I'm not very happy about the idea of him actually sparring, but what you gonna do? Keep them at home cradled in your bosom their whole lives? Hey, that's not a bad idea is it? :-) Also, the sparring gear is expensive!! I expect to see him sparring in a suit of gold.


I am proud of him though for his hard work at this sport. He really loves it.

Oh, and just because she's cute.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You need to tell us what all this sparring stuff is. That lingo I'm not so sure of.

WAY TO GO BUDDY!!!!

ginmommy said...

Sparring is when they start doing hand and foot contact. They kick and spin, punch, etc. They are to learn how to block all the kicks, etc. THey pad up BIG time, so it's pretty hard for them to get hurt, but STILL. We watched it at last testing, and I saw a girl get kicked in the face twice.

Susie said...

Wow!! I don't know if I would like the sparring either!! Good job anyways Pierce!!

Jaime Mac said...

Way to go, Pierce!
And how can you NOT include Hope posing?! She's adorable...

Jami said...

Congratulations Pierce! Thanks for answering Alicia, I was unsure myself.
Yes, of cousre you need to include A-dorable Hope!