Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Look at how exciting fall break, day # 3 has been!

'Tis the season for the sickies, fa la la la la, la la la la.'

We recovered from the pukes, and managed to get in one well day. Then Pierce came to my bed last night, hacking up a lung, and wheezing. Baaaack to the doctor we went.

Pierce has always kind of dealt with 'chest' issues, and been sorta prone to asthmatic behavior. Poor thing! Doctor said it's a virus and needs an inhaler for a few days, and also no playing outside or being around other kids until tomorrow :(
But we did have something to brighten up our day! Daddy is back home!!
Paul was in Chicago for business. I never blog or Facebook when he's gone, because I want everyone to always assume my gun toting, kill you dead in a heartbeat husband is here. Anyways, he left on Sunday and was fine, then on Monday was in Chicago and sick with the pukes!!! Awful! He's fully recovered now and thankfully back home with us where he belongs.

So, here's to hoping we stay well and can enjoy the rest of our fall break.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Aww, hoping you guys get rid of the sickies, too! And I never blog about Dave being gone either. . .;). Guess if I went private I could do that.

Jami said...

Welcome home Paul! It's a good thing you guys get a full week of fall break.

Susie said...

I don't blame you about not posting when Paul is gone!! I do the same thing.Hope Pierce feels better soon!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Poor thing!! Where you guys sick last year for fall break too? It seems like I remember that. I never put it on Facebook when Daniel leaves either. I didn't put it on my blog until I went private. I am chicken to stay here by myself! Stay well!!!

ginmommy said...

Funny Alicia, it was actually Spring Break. Good memory though!

Tracey said...

I miss you and your gun toting husband. :(