Friday, October 14, 2011

This is all you're gonna get.

This morning was the big morning for our little guy. He got his leadership award.

And while I have 876 pictures from the whole thing, I've made a decision to be a little more selective about what I put on here. Sure, I'll still blog obnoxious pictures of myself, I mean I gots no shame when it comes to me. However, when it comes to where the kids go to school and stuff, I think maybe I should be more careful. Maybe it's too late to be making these decisions? I don't know.

ANYWAYS.

Here he is!! The leader himself!! I couldn't be more proud :) I felt my buttons about to burst, but I held it together.

Getting his award :)
Oh, and before you think I've lost it, sending him to school in pants with moose all over them. Today was pajama day. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We have a big one coming up!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I was thinking you had lost your ever loving mind when I saw his clothes!!! ;) I'm glad you mentioned it was pj day!! Yay Pierce!!!!!

Susie said...

Congrats Pierce!!

Jami said...

Way to go Pierce! You should have just told us that Paul dressed Pierce and we wouldn't have thunk anything of it. I love the difference between your two kids, Pierce is wearing moose pajamas and you know Hope would totally be decked out some stylin pj's.

Jill said...

Yea, Pierce! Love the pjs! ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I was wondering about the clothes but I wasn't going to say anything! ha! Nice work! And I was expecting more pics!