Sunday, August 12, 2012

4 months to go, and then I'm asking for diamonds.

For some reason, I keep forgetting about my hair updates. How I can forget about this mess on my head is beyond me, because one thing is for sure, I have a mane on my head. 

So, here I am when we started this whole thing. 



And here I am today, 30 weeks maybe, I have no clue really.


I've finally started to pull is back, and it helps. At times all this hair feels like Julia Roberts, circa Sleeping With The Enemy, before she fled of course.



And now, I have 4 months to go, and I'd say overall it hasn't been that bad. But now I'm pondering what should I get in return for this INCREDIBLE act on my part. Diamonds? A tropical vacation? A lifetime supply of hair products? You tell me! What should I ask for?

7 comments:

Jami said...

Super cute!!! I really like it long, your hair is thick so it fixes well. The bad thing about long hair is you do have to splurge on good hair products. At least I do, mine is so flat.

Susie said...

I love your hair!! I know it can be a lot of work though!! I think you should get something that you really love and want!!

Tracey said...

Pretty girl :) I think you should ask for diamonds. A gal can never have too many diamonds...

Jaime Mac said...

Definitely diamonds. You HAVE to make it worth your while...

melanie said...

So beautiful gretch... I think you should keep your long hair. You style it so well.

Umm....I say a day at the spa with your BFF

Jill said...

I love your look, Gretchen! ;)

Kerry said...

Hi Gretchen!! FINALLY I have come to visit your blog :) You look beautiful with long hair!!