Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kids are happy. Momma is happy.

I am happy to report that today went MUCH better. Pierce came home in a happy mood and told me "I had a good day today." I also went to his school to have lunch with him and chatted with his teacher, who said he's doing great. After a lot of tears yesterday, I was beginning to panic, but I really think he was just adjusting to it all.


So, I have begun my weekly lunch dates with my little man. :-) P.S., all teachers should be nominated for sainthood.
And not to be overlooked, we went to Hope's open house tonight. Can you tell that she's excited? She starts school on Tuesday, and that cannot get here soon enough for her!!! :)

6 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I'm so glad today was better for your little man! Hope is hilarious!!

Susie said...

Glad to see that things went smoother for Pierce. Hope is such a doll!!

the lewis gang said...

so glad today was better!! and where did you get hope's flip flops? those are ADORABLE!!!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I am sooooo glad to hear it!!! I prayed for you today!! :) LOVE Hope's shoes!

Jami said...

Glad to hear his day was better. Love Hope's outift, Stacey and Clinton would be proud.

ginmommy said...

Shoes are The Children's Place! Hope picked them out!! She LOVES them :)