Monday, August 22, 2011

After I punch you in the face, you wanna go on a playdate?

Remember when I told you all about this banner moment?

Well after recovering from my embarrassment, and coming out of hiding, guess who has taken to becoming fast friends? Yep. Hope and her victim, Lily Grace. Apparently when you are 4, you can punch someone in the face and still be good friends! I really don't think that would work if they were 14! I'm just glad they are becoming such good buddies, and thought you might like to see Hope being nice to Lily ;)






8 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE it and oh so true!!!

Jami said...

So funny! Glad I could be of some help on the post :)

Jaime Mac said...

Haha! Glad the girls worked through their issues!

Tracey said...

They are cute little friends!!!! :)

Susie said...

What cuties!!

Brittany said...

They are both WAY too cute!! :)

Arthur Family said...

sweetness!

Jill said...

Aw, what sweet pics! And cuties! ♥