Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pre-school!!!

My sassy little girl started pre-school this morning!!! Crazy to think she'll be starting kindergarten next year, but I'm not going to go there quite yet. She was sooooo excited!! Hope and school go together, like me and hoop earrings, it's just meant to be.

She was ready to go early on!! We had a lot of time to kill, so of course we took lots of pictures.
I so love that she enjoys school, it gives me at least one less thing to worry about.

And have I mentioned how much I love her?? Aren't her shoes a-dorable? I just couldn't help myself.
Now I am at home alone, and it's freakishly quiet. As much as I should technically enjoy this, I can't wait to get my loud monkeys back home.

7 comments:

April said...

She is such a cutie! I am sure she will do great. Unless she feels the urge to punch someone... I'm just kidding. :)

Susie said...

She is so adorable!! Glad she likes school!! Hopefully Ellie can get in somewhere.

Jaime Mac said...

I LOVE how Hope strikes a pose! Too cute.
(and yes, you should have your head examined for not enjoying the peace & quiet! ;))

Brittany said...

Hope - LOVE:) (Hope & Layton in school together - love too!)

Shoes - LOVE:)

You - LOVE:)

Jill said...

She is such a gorgeous gal! I love how she poses for you, too! Peace and quiet sounds wonderful to me! ;)

Jami said...

Love the outfit, too adorable!! That girl is stylin! Enjoy that peace and outfit. Or go out to lunch with the hubbie, yes I just read someone's Facebook status.

Tracey said...

I sooo see Jo in her in these pics!! Just sayin'! ;) I love her shoes. She is a doll!!