Friday, August 26, 2011

So proud.

Time to brag.

I am so proud of Pierce!! He had a hard time adjusting to 1st grade, for various reasons. So being the 'always need to know what's going on mommy' that I am, I e-mail frequently with his teacher. She has only had positive things to say about him, "I often use Pierce as an example for the class on how to behave. He's always smiling and happy." Could I be any happier about that? I think not.


Yesterday, he came home with a car from school, he got it for his good behavior. He's been doing well in his work too!!

And to top it all off?? This morning he asked me if I would snuggle with him? No brainer of course. As I snuggled in with him he said, "I love you momma, you are one of my best friends."

That would have been a good time for him to ask me for anything, because it would have been his. I love that little boy so.

6 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Good job, Pierce! (Good for you too, mom!)

Tracey said...

Sigh. Sweetest thing ever!

Susie said...

How sweet!! Momma is doing a great job with Pierce!! Good Job to Pierce!!

Jami said...

He's just too sweet!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

He is the sweetest thing!! Way to go, Buddy!!! :)

Arthur Family said...

Aww!! Sweet!