Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful. Thankful. Thankful.

In two days I will be with my family and eating my favorite meal of the year. In one day I will be with my friends eating, gabbing and swooning over Edward.

While today I will be cooking, packing and staying in from this nasty rainy day! And while I'm busy all day I will be making a conscious effort to dwell on all I have to be thankful for. So cliche' isn't it? However, so true. And let me say, I am a thankful, thankful, thankful girl.


I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday.

From our turkey to yours.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip home!!

Jami said...

1 more day!!!! Less than 24 hours. Yippee!

Brittany said...

Thankful for you and your sweet family.

I'm excited for you to spend time at home!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jill said...

Know you are so excited to be going home! :)