Sunday, November 20, 2011

There's no place like home.

After a LONG 10 hour drive, we finally made it home last night. Is it just me, or when you get back after being gone a week do you have a new appreciation for your house? Of course we had a good time and miss Meemaw and Grandpa, but there's something about your own bed. You know?


I don't have much to report. We went to church today, and then Cracker Barrel for lunch, where we tried on goofy hats and squeezed our way through the gift shop.
This is what awaits me, 87485 loads of laundry. I will get it all done and then it will be time to head back out of town.
And Tracey just wanted you to see that I'm proudly wearing my Colts shirt today. Not quite sure what I'm doing with my face, but hey, it's what I thought looked good at the time.
And I want to document something Hope said to me today. "Momma, when I grow up and become a mommy, I want to be one just like you." I'm enjoying the fact that she really likes me right now. :)

6 comments:

Jami said...

How sweet is that little girl of yours?
Loving the Colts shirt, of course you are wearing it on the weekend we don't play. But hey, at least we won't lose.
Welcome home! I get to see you in three days! Yippee!!!

Tracey said...

Way to represent!!!!! Holla! ;)

I love Hope. <3

And, I cannot wait to see yooouuuuu!!!!!! Fo' reals.

Susie said...

How sweet what Hope said!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Awww!! So sweet!!! Glad you are home safe and sound!!

Jill said...

Hope is a sweetie! And I love the shirt and your expression. You're lookin' proud! :)

the lewis gang said...

what a long trip! you and the hunting was too much!! glad you are safe and sound!