Sunday, November 13, 2011

We're up North, dontcha know?

We are here! We arrived last night after an 8 1/2 hour drive, not too bad, ey?

Once I get to Michigan I feel the need to speak northern. Dontcha know? I only wish you could hear me speak in my make believe Northern accent. And wouldn't you know, that as soon as we crossed over into Michigan there was SNOW.

Not much, but enough for all of us to get excited!
Not going to blog much today, just wanted to report in. We are enjoying catching up and just being with each other. Tomorrow we go see Great Gramma (another northern thing, you call grandma, gramma, leave the D out) and then Tuesday is the big day. You had better run Bambi.....


Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I hope to keep up while we are here. :)

5 comments:

Jami said...

I'm going to miss your blogging while you are gone. Poor poor Bambi!

Jaime Mac said...

You make me laugh! Have a great time!

Susie said...

Have Fun!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

So glad you made it safe and sound!!

Tracey said...

You forgot to mention your big ol honkin 2 hour nap today!! Woot!

Love the northern accent!! <3