Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where oh where do I begin?? But of course, Breaking Dawn.

I've gone back and forth about how to blog this weekend, and I thought I might do one big post, that was until Jami told me not to. She said, "it's too hard to read" hmpf. So, I have lots to blog, lots of catch up reading, and I leave again in a week. So, here goes. (Julie, do you still read my blog? I've seen your dislike of Twilight on FB, so you might as well skip this post, ha!)


Tracey and I were late bloomers when it came to the Twilight series stuff. We both held out a long time reading the books, but of course once we gave in, we were hooked. Ridiculous sounding story line, but somehow addictive none the less. My friends were sweet enough to work the movie around my visit to Indiana, and these plans have been set up for a year!! Dinner at Puerto first, so we could catch up, and talk about how excited we all were to see it.
Honest to Pete, we were ridiculous with the photos. Tracey and I even felt we should strike a traditional Olan Mills pose.
I was so happy to see my favorite Jami and Jaime.
And you know that we didn't stop the picture madness once we got to the theatre.


No. Between giggles and flashes going off, one would assume we were HALF our ages. Hardly. We were just acting half our ages.
The movie was REALLY good, definitely the best so far. You have to know though, my favorite part was being with all my girlies for a fun time. Edward was just a bonus.

8 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time!!

Jaime Mac said...

Yay! So glad We all got to see it together! It was great to see you!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You guys are ridiculous! ha ha!

Jami said...

Hilarious picture of Tracey and her pose. What a fun night! Come on November 2012.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I'm sure that you will have one whole post dedicated to our face-to-face meeting... so I'll just wait :-)

Brittany said...

The olan mills pose WINS hands down. So hilarious!!! :))))

p.s. i haven't read any of the the books or seen the movies -- maybe we can have a winter girls day, rent the old ones and get me caught up?!?!

Tracey said...

FUN! Loved seeing you, loved our dates, loved Edward, loved laughing, loved posing for pics, loved chatting.

And, Brittany, I want to be invited to that!!!!!!! :)))))

Jill said...

So fun! I saw it last weekend with friends and I loved Edward in this movie the best. A little gory at times, but can't wait until the next one comes out!