Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funnies

Here's a little fact about me. I loooooove to laugh at stuff. I'm sure I'm no different than the rest of the world, I mean really other than the Grinch who doesn't love to laugh? So, one of my favorite things to do on Pinterest, is to find funny stuff, and just laugh. Honestly, I think laughter at stupid things, helps me cope with life. And maybe you like to do the same thing? Find silly stuff and just get your kicks, so I decided to share some of my favorites....


Um, this is really true for me...

 I love the sarcasm of this. :-)
 HA!!!! Sooooo true...
 Word.
 Holla.
 There's not I doubt.
 Awesome.
 All.the.time.
 Perfect.
 I will be this lady one day.
 And this one just made me think of Tracey! HA HA!!!
Hopefully some of these made you smile today...:-)

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Funny;) just what I needed today!!

Thanks friend!

April said...

Love to laugh! Pinterest is great for many, many reasons. :)

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! These were great! Thanks for sharing!
(& you KNOW that period one was written.by.me!) :)

Jill said...

Love these! Pinterest rocks! :)

Arthur Family said...

Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

Susie said...

Funny Stuff!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

HAHAHA!

pambush said...

It was the last one that got me. Too funny!

Tracey said...

Oh my word, I've even seen them before but I am still laughing!! You are right...laughing can help you cope. ;) <3

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE to laugh! I loved these! thanks!