Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day, 2012

I had a few little treats waiting for the kids this morning when they woke up.


What a nice way to start your morning!


And in typical, Pierce/Hope form,  Pierce said he would wait to eat his, while Hope immediately dove right in. 

Hope was soooooo pumped for her Valentine's party today. She just loves school. 

And much to my very pleasant surprise, they made us an AWESOME gift. 

A silhouette of my sweet little girl. Whoever did it, did an awesome job. I just love it. 

The kids each gave each other a valentine, and I ended the day by making heart shaped pancakes. They turned out kinda ghetto, so I didn't take a picture, but they were good! Overall, a very fun day. 

4 comments:

Jami said...

That does look awesome! Love it!

Susie said...

They did a good good of her!! Love it too!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

"turned out kind of ghetto" You are soooo funny! I had a couple that looked a little ghetto too! I cut those up before serving! ha ha!

Tracey said...

Fun day!!!! That was a great gift...very cute!!