Monday, February 20, 2012

We may appear as sloppy hoarders, who like to eat our weight in Girl Scout Cookies.


If you were to come over to our house right now, you would be horrified. Every time I walk into our bedroom, I myself am horrified. I have to keep reminding myself that mess is temporary.

There is a big ol' consignment sale in a couple weeks, and I'm attempting to give it a go. We'll see if it's worth it all. It's been a lot of work! 

 Moving right along.

It's that time of year! Girl Scout cookie time! HOLLA! I'm all for ordering a box or two every year, but guess who did the ordering this year? Uh huh.

So, imagine my shock when I get our order total yesterday, "You owe 28.00" WHAT!!!

Oh yeah, and I'll deliver them to you at your Bible Study. IN A BOX.
 That little girl hit the jackpot when she asked Paul to order.

 Wonder how long our 8 boxes will last us?
 And lastly, Hope is still pitiful. Poor baby.
 She fell asleep on the couch for the night at 6:00, and has just been sad all day. Breaks my heart. But I'm not hating the extra snuggles.

11 comments:

Jami said...

I love girl scout cookie time. I orderd some but can't remember what or how many. I may owe just as much.
Yes, Hope is just too pitiful. Snuggle time is the ONLY good thing about sick time. Love how she is rockin that bow still.

Tracey said...

I love that little girl! Hate that she is sick. :(

I'm really anxious to see how u do at the consignment!!!

Jill said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jami about the bow! ;) Hope she feels better soon. Dave and I were just saying today a little earlier that we hadn't ordered any GS cookies this year. :(

Angie said...

Ha Ha- I did the ordering aroud here and I ordered 8 boxes. I can tell you that 8 boxes last NO TIME in this house! We love our GS Cookies :)

I'm sorry to hear Hope is still so sick. Hope she feels better very very soon.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

We didn't order one box! Not ONE! You'll have to eat some for me! Love that she is still wearing a bow!! Make sure you blog about this consignment sale. I've never done it but I've thought about it. I've heard it's a lot of work but you can make some money at it. I just put all my crap out and have yard sales.

Susie said...

Love those Girls Scout cookies. I ordered several boxes too. Poor Hope!! Hope she feels better soon!!

Kerry said...

Hope is a cutie-pie!! Hopefully it doesn't take long for her to get back to normal, poor little thing :(
Maybe the cookies will cheer her up a bit, yummo!
My bedroom looks just like that, maybe even worse lol and here I am telling my kids to clean theirs hehehe

Hillary said...

That's hilarious about the girl scout cookies! My hubby would do the same thing. Those boxes wouldn't stand a chance in our house! My boys would have them eaten up in less than a week! :)

xoxoxo

Jaime Mac said...

I love your titles! Funny stuff!

UHM- yes, that little girl just make Rico her star customer. She'll be hunting him down next year! :)

Cindy said...

1 box lasted about 10 minutes at our house. LOL! I sure hope that beautiful girl of yours is feeling 100% soon.

Jessica said...

I am SO old...I remember selling GS cookies for $2 a box!