Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our little peanut

Hope is on the smaller side. Poor child did not inherit the height from my moms side of the family (My Grandad was over 6', my bro is 6'1, my mom is 5'9, and my sis is 5'10) for that matter neither did I. I'm average height, just short considering how tall my mom and sister are. And Paul's side of the family all run average height too. Anyways, as I was looking at pictures it dawned on me that Hope has been wearing these pajamas for 2 years...

2 years old (and ridiculously cute I might add)

4 years (still ridiculously cute) and still our little peanut.

7 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

do you realize your last two blog titles made me think you were pregnant?

Susie said...

You made think about you being pregnant like Beth said. She is a cutie!!

Tracey said...

Haha, Beth! That was funny!!

She is seriously cute. And, funny that she can still wear her pjs from 2 years ago!

Jami said...

Didn't fool me :) At least I better not hear about anything like this on a blog.
Doesn't matter how small she is, she is a cutie!

Angie said...

She's just adorable!!!

Jill said...

Too cute! I kinda thought you were announcing, too! ;)

Kerry said...

It'll come as a shock the day she puts them on and the legs and the arms are too short :)
I'm sure she'll hit a growth spurt :)