Thursday, February 23, 2012

Without a doubt, she belongs to me

Hope finally got back to school today. I think we are all better. At least for the time being. :-)

Looking though her papers today, I got a big kick out of this little project Hope did.

She said they got to go through magazines and cut out stuff that they like. And 4 out of the 5, I felt as though it could have been me. 

1) Lipstick

2) Lip gloss (for when lipstick wont do, of course)

3) A fierce shoe

4) A nicely decorated room

5) A sewing machine?

I asked her about the sewing machine, because she sure doesn't know about one for me. "Hey, what's this?" "Oh, something that is shaped neat." Ha. 

I love my girly girl. 



7 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

AWESOME!!!

Susie said...

How funny on what she picked for a girl her age.

Jami said...

Oh my word that is hilarious!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

that is great!!!

Angie said...

Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!!!!

Jaime Mac said...

She's already a diva!

Brittany said...

this is priceless:))) she is the sweet girly girl around!