Friday, May 4, 2012

Are we really swimming again?

Yes. Yes we are. We are really swimming again. 

Only the first weekend in May, I can't believe it! 

Kids were READY.
 But then, they actually got in the water...
 That was a serious shock to the ol' body!
 But the great things about kids, is they never seem to care.



And just like that, it's summertime again...


Water guns.
 Goggles...
 Floating..
 AND the most important part? JUMPING!!
 Pierce was back at it in NO time flat.
 And eventually even Hope!
Only a matter of school days left, and we will be swimming every day. WE ARE READY.


Oh, and here's my Friday photo dump, check me out!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

Jami said...

Is this really Gretchen, did you put together that collage?

Susie said...

I know I can't believe it is pool time!!

Jessica said...

YHEA! They both look so cute. Hope they are feeling better!

Tracey said...

I am psyched about pool time. Just wish you were here to go to Grammy's pool. :(

Photo dump: Get outta here...pretty honkin' cute! ;)

Miss you.

Cindy said...

Well you didn't tell us you were having a pool party! So fun!

Jaime Mac said...

Photo dump? Collage? When did you develop a creative gene? Very cute! I'm jealous!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I can't believe it's time to swim again! brrrr!