Monday, May 7, 2012

He asks, therefore I blog.

Anyone that knows Paul and I well, know that we are COMPLETE OPPOSITES. Only God himself, could put the two of us together, because on paper, we don't work. 

And one of the many things that we differ on is our idea of fun. So while I was busy wearing a corsage on my head this weekend, he was here...

 Enjoying God's beauty.
With new friends.

New friends, who had never been backpacking before.
 But I think they all managed pretty well.
 Even when Paul got them lost for a bit.
 Do you want to know what I'm thinking right now though?
IT'S HARD TO BLOG SOMETHING YOU DID NOT DO.
But Rico asks me to do it, so I do, because I'm an awesome wife like that.
 And while I really don't know what to say, or how exactly all this went down...
 I can say, it is indeed beautiful.
 And I love him for taking the guys along.

7 comments:

Jami said...

I think it's awesome he asks you to blog, he is taking an interest in your idea of fun.

Kerry said...

Wow!! What a beautiful place the guys were hiking through, it looks so big!!! Awesome pictures :)
I agree, it would be hard to blog about something you didn't do but if you just ramble on about how hard it is lol you end up filling a post with some words!
Great, great pics!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You ARE an awesome wife!! :)

Susie said...

Great pictures!!

Angie said...

No words needed!!! Those magnificent photos speak for themselves :)

Tracey said...

Do these friends have trail names yet??? :)

Ditto Alicia...you ARE an awesome wife!

Jaime Mac said...

I LOVE that Rico wants you to blog about his boy stuff. FUNNY!
AND I must say that the pics of the boys under a rock ledge thingie with the water misty stuff coming down & the rainbow is BEE-U-TI-FUL!!!!
Glad Rico didn't get anyone killed...