Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Celebrating Brittany

Yet, another May birthday!! May is a busy month, full of people to celebrate, and this time it's this girl here...

Just a baby, coming in at a mere 33.

Of course, I wouldn't miss celebrating her birthday, nor a chance to dress up, and get out for a few hours.

A fun night getting to know some girls better, that I don't know as well.


Like this sweet girl, Amanda.


I hope I didn't scare her off.


A really fun night.


And thankful to celebrate Brittany, amongst these sweet girls.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

cute dress!

Jaime Mac said...

Wow, May IS a busy month for birthdays! Sheesh!
Glad you had a fun night out w/ the gals!!!!!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

TRIVIA: My birthday is Thursday the 24th and Melanie's is the 30th. We usually do dinner and a movie to celebrate with each other, but this year it's NASHVILLE! So get ready. Iss our birthday!

Jami said...

Love it! Glad I'm not the baby anymore, even if it is by only 18 days.