Monday, May 14, 2012

Rooting on our girl in orange.


Another big day for Hope. 

On Thursday, it was all about the end of Preschool. Time for the baby of the family to graduate on. 

I couldn't help thinking the whole time, "just like that, it's over." I understand that's very dramatic thinking, but that is honestly how it feels. 

But this was a celebration. 



The kids put on the sweetest little program.


Lots of heartfelt singing, and loads of animation.

 And an audience full of parents, grandparents and friends, all with cameras in hand, capturing that ONE child they are all rooting on.

 With Paul and I rooting on our girl in orange.

And I did great with the tears, until they started playing some crazy, "fly away butterfly" song. I mean, REALLY? Why do they want us to cry? GAH.

But here she is, our little graduate.
Next step....KINDERGARTEN!!!!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Kindergarten. Shoot me now.

melanie said...

I know! Kindergarten has come too soon!

Susie said...

How cute is she!!Love the orange dress!!

Jaime Mac said...

Thanks for keeping it together, Gin! Geesh! Hope looked like she was having a BALL!!! :)

Jami said...

Your little girl in orange is just too adorable!

I can't believe she is in kindergarten!!!

Jill said...

Wow! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten. It does go way.too.fast!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Kindergarten was hard on me! Good luck! Can't wait to read all about it! :)

Jessica said...

Smiling at her expressions. She was into the songs!!! Sweet times, friend.