Thursday, May 17, 2012

When your friend lets you borrow her camera, abuse it.

Brittany was a super friend, and let me borrow her fancy schmancy camera for Hope's ballet and graduation. My little point and shoot would do the job, but her camera does mucho better. I've wanted a  fancy camera like that for YEARS, but it's just never worked out. Thankful for a friend who lets me use hers. 

I carried that thing around like it was an infant. Took it everywhere with me, cradled it, and may have even offered it a bottle. Paranoid I tell you. 

Camera was for two purposes, but you KNOW if I have a camera in my possession, I will abuse it and take pictures of my favorite subjects. I suppose I could take pictures of flowers or something, but these are the images I enjoy.

Pierce freshly showered.

 Hope with evidence of food around her mouth.


 And a little boy who is OBSESSED with crossing his eyes right now.
 It's safe to say, I take pictures of these two, every single day, and I really want to invest in a nicer camera.
 Maybe I'll stand in the road one day, and ask people to donate to my cause.
 THIS IS MY CAUSE.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Yea, the fancy schmancy camera is awesome. It just takes great pics without even trying. Your kids are mucho cute-o of course, but the fanciness of the camera amplifies it.

Tracey said...

Pierce crossing his eyes...too much! So funny!

I think you should keep it. Just act like you already gave it back to her.

Susie said...

With those subjects any camera will do. They are such cuties!!