Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"My mom is Eligble"

Oh, the words of the children always speak from the heart. 


My mom

1) My mom is 37 years old. (Correct)

2) When I was a baby, my mom put me to sleep in a crib. (Also correct)

3) While I'm at school, my mom goes to the grocery. (Thank goodness Hope said this as opposed to the nightly prayer. "Dear Jesus, please be with Pierce and I as we go to school tomorrow. And daddy as he works all day, and please keep him safe if he fights any fires. And be with mommy while she goes to Jazzercise and spends time at home alone.)

4) My favorite food that my mom cooks is, spaghetti. (True!)

5) What I like to do the most with my mom is, play games. (I should do this more often!)

6) My mom is the best because, she's my mommy. (Sweetness)





My Mom is prety

Optimistic (I'm certain he had someone tell him this, but sweet!)

Terific (Sweet again)

Helful (Helful or helpful? Either might be true)

Eligble (Oh really? I asked Pierce, "I'm eligible? Really?" "Mom, I have no idea.")

Reliable. (I'm quite certain someone might have nudged him with these words, but I love them none the less) 




11 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it. I've got two of these to post as well. Funny !!!

Kerry said...

How funny and sweet!! What beautiful memories for you to keep and cherish :)
Eligible haha oh your kids are so cute, Happy Mother's Day to you xo

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE these kinds of gifts! :)

Jami said...

Oh my word that's awesome! I guess someone needs to alert Paul!

the lewis gang said...

eligible!!!!! hahahaha!

Jaime Mac said...

Oh, your kids crack.me.up! How funny!

Angie said...

That Pierce is something else LOL!

Tracey said...

Does Paul know you are eligible? :) So sweet!

Susie said...

Love the words of children!!

Arthur Family said...

I love it! I love getting things in my child's own writing and words! Sweetness!

Jill said...

Hilarious! You know as a teacher I know his teacher must have been helping the kids with words but eligible is hysterical. :)