Monday, January 30, 2012

2 weeks

So, I'm still on this hair adventure thing. You know, grow it out for the husband for his 10 year anniversary gift. And me being the obnoxious dedicated blogger I am, I can make almost anything for the blog, including my hair growing out. I plan to take pictures every 2 weeks to watch the hair grow, like watching a baby bump grow, but not nearly as cute. 

This is the first picture...

 And me being the classy gal I am, wasn't really sure how to document it today. So, I tried the whole picture in front of the mirror (people always crack me up, when they load these kinds of pics to facebook )
 Then opted for Hope to take a picture of me. In front of the toilet. Even classier.
Oh, let me just tell you all, I saw this girl yesterday at church with the cutest short hair, and I felt a serious pang to cut mine. Let it grow till December? I just don't know....

7 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

You make me smile...

Jill said...

I LOVE that you tried a mirror shot. I tried one of those when I was preggo one week and Dave was out of town. It was so awful I could not bring myself to post it. LOL! Love your "classiness". ;)

Jami said...

You can do it!

Tracey said...

I think you should make the mirror shot your new profile picture!

Angie said...

I totally can't figure out the whole picture in front of the mirror thing. It never works for me!!!!

Cindy said...

U have to do it! You are too funny!

April said...

You can do it!! And I was totally laughing at the backward sign and toilet pics. You are so funny.