Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 was a record breaking year for me

Those professional Olympic athletes are breaking records every year.

Regis Philbin broke records for hours on t.v.

My sister broke the record for most points in a basketball game her senior year (50 points!)

And I myself broke a record in 2011,  drum roll please......

I blogged 173 posts in 2011.

Hold your applause please. I understand, it's astounding. 


Check out my previous stats though.


In 2008 I posted 31 times, and might I add those posts were pretty darn boring.

In 2009 I brought it, and posted 125 times.

In 2010 I posted 100 times. Ouch.

And this year was a whopping 173 times. 

So, here's to 2012 and outdoing my previous record!! 

6 comments:

Susie said...

I have enjoyed everyone of them!!

Tracey said...

holla!

Jami said...

Look at you go!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You are so funny! I would like to see more posts! I like reading your blog! :)

Jessica said...

Way to go ! I set a blog record too but just 110 here :). You are the blog queen :)

Jill said...

Yea! I love your posts! Keep them coming! ☺