Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life according to my 4 and 7 year old




Mommy: "Hope what did you do at school today?"

Hope: "We played a game where the object was to not get burned by the hot lover."

Mommy: (shocked) "You played WHAT?"

Hope: "We played a game where we tried not to get burned by the hot lover. You know the volcano would erupt, and we would try not to get in the hot lover."

Mommy: (Quite relieved) "Oh yes, the LAVA" 



Hope : "Mommy, do you know that you have a mustache?"


                                                             


Piece: "There is this girl at karate, I think I kinda like her."

Mommy: "Oh really? What's her name?"

Pierce : "I don't know"

Mommy: "Okay, what's she look like?"

Pierce: "I don't know"

Mommy: "Have you said hi to her?"

Pierce: "No"

Mommy: "Well then, what is it you like about her?"

Pierce: "I just like the way she is made."

4 comments:

Jami said...

Only a real mom can forget her kids ages. :)

Susie said...

Love Hope's Hot Lover story, to funny!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

FUNNY STUFF! I love the stuff they come up with!! :)

the lewis gang said...

so funny! and so sweet too...how she is made! :)