Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday in my paradise

Arrival at the land of milk and honey? Big fat check.

And literally first thing on deck? 

Meeting my sister for sushi for her birthday. 


Sushi delicious and company even better. 
 After lunch, I headed back to my parents until we it was time to go out to meet some very special people.

People and conversations that I have missed dearly.
 It was nice to sit around with all these guys
 Listen to many a story
And do some serious catchin' up.
 And the main reason behind this little get together?
 All to celebrate Paul  Blade's birthday!!
 We all headed back to Eric and Tracey's after dinner to have some cake and just hang out.
 But it wasn't any time before my camera was hijacked by a certain someone, so I am in no way responsible for the images you are about to see.
 While an unnamed person was snapping away, I was busy laughing so hard I got a headache.
 Seriously, I thought I might die of a laughter related death.
 I wonder if that's possible?
 Then I come home and download my pictures and realize just how out of control my photog was.



 I mean, I don't even know what to say!
 Except that I had a seriously fun Friday.
 I miss hanging out with these guys!

 And appreciate them having this little shindig for us

 Even if a certain someone did steal my camera and take the MOST ridiculous pictures of all time.

Any guesses who that certain someone might have been??


I mean really, who else could it be?

5 comments:

Susie said...

To funny!! Good to see that you both had a fun day!!

Jaime Mac said...

Omg Steve is is hilarious! I'm glad you had a great visit. And I love JLL's hair curly.

Jami said...

Yes ladies, he is all mine!!!!!
Can't wait to read all your posts about paradise. Seriously perfect night and morning so far.

Hillary said...

Haha! Sounds like a great time with old friends! What a great way to start off the Easter holidays!

xoxox

Tracey said...

The last pic of Steve was by far the best!!! I seriously had a laughter hangover for like 36 hours! Insane fun.