Friday, April 13, 2012

Moving on.

How much can I drag out a week in Indiana? 

Trust me, I can wear it out. 

But this is it, I promise! Because it's time to move on.

Last we left off, I had just finished a cold trip to the zoo with my gurls.
 After the zoo, we headed back to Tracey's for a little visit time.
 Kids were not ready to quit playing with each other.
 And there were more cute moments to be had.

 And you know that if Brittany is around, somebody is going to get something curled.
 This time it was Tracey's turn.
 Check out this hot beast.
 Moving on.

My mom and I took the kids to Polly's Freeze for a little lunchtime treat.
 And it was cold yet again! Crazy weather!

The kids so enjoyed this week with their unibomber Neena!
 It was such fun!
 Moving away, actually gives you an opportunity to make different kinds of memories.
 The kinds of memories that you hang onto more.
 Not taking the people and activities around you for granted.
 And cherishing even the smallest things.
But alas, it's time to move on.

To where we belong.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Fun times, girl, fun times!! Glad you had such an amazing week.

Susie said...

Good Picture of Paul and the kids!! Glad you had a fun week!!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

That is a very sweet post! Good memories made!

Angie said...

You are so right about moving makes you appreciate things more. I know my parents had always lived right next door up until about a year ago. They didn't move far but even still just a trip up to visit seems to mean so much more than it used to.

Glad you had such a wonderful time. Love the last photo of dadday & the kiddos!!

Kerry said...

Wow your son looks just like his daddy!!
You always seem to have so much fun :)
Enjoy your weekend Gretchen!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I can totally see how moving away would change things! Great post!

Tracey said...

How much longer for your degree??