Friday, April 27, 2012

Life according to the cell phone

I do believe that I've seen people out in the blog world, do a Friday photo dump? Put all their cell phone pics in some kind of cute collage and ta da! You have a cutsie post! Now you all know my knowledge of computer stuff stopped around Windows 99, and also considering my cell phone is kinda ghetto, there will be no cute collages. But I'm dumping them none the less. So, come hop around with me.


A morning note, and sweet plea from my boy.
 Lots of sweet snuggles with daddy.
 And a mommy who is STILL a sucker, and lets both the kids climb into bed with me, even when it means no sleep for me, and it chagrins Paul to no end.




Sweet lunch dates with Pierce.
 And the cutest little girl on the planet.

 Hanging out with my little buddy at church


And getting a glimpse of what life would be like as a mom to four.

Lots of play dates with our friends


 And loving these beautiful nights, while we are eagerly awaiting summer.
Happy Weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Jami said...

I need to do this. Except mine would be totally random photos that COoper takes when he gets ahold of my phone.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are fun! :)

Jessica said...

Love his artwork in the first shot.

What did we do in the dark ages when we didn't have these phones?

Angie said...

Looks like that phone holds many beautiful memories!

Kerry said...

I always let my kids snuggle in bed with me, there will come a day they won't want to :(
Love that little note from your son!! Precious :)