Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm really good at spending other people's money

My week here is pretty packed with activities, and I know everyone is eagerly awaiting for each and every post. So, I won't keep my parents  you all in suspense any longer.

Saturday, I met up with some of my favorite Hoosier's to spend all their money. 


 James here, has been a good girl saving all her nickels and dimes, and was ready to shop her cute little heart out.
 It didn't take her ANY time and she was loaded down with good stuff. For example, 3 pairs of flip flop's. Because of course, one or two pairs are not enough.
And being the supportive friends that we are, we waited patiently while Jami tried on her new digs.

 And we admired Tracey's giant pretty feet.
 And I'm serious, someone needs to sign us up for sunglass rehab. For some reason, we are very obsessed with ALWAYS buying more!! And you know I said, "okay girls, we have to photograph this moment!!!" But I swear I'm not that narcissistic and JUST HAVE TO BE IN THE FRONT.
 This is more appropriate, with my giant head not hogging the spotlight.
 Please let me take this time to fill you in on a little something about Tracey. DO NOT GO PURSE SHOPPING WITH HER, EVER. Even if you are held at knife point, just take the cut, because that will be less painful. She faces a new purse decision is as if she's been asked to chose a child. Drawn out, painful, pensive, and just when I think we've made a breakthrough, she backs out.
 But Jami, she was an awesome shopper! No backing out. She got right to it, and will be looking A-DORABLE this summer, or as I said 3,785 times, ADORBS.
 Fun day with my girls.


6 comments:

Jami said...

Loved, loved, loved this day!!!! Thanks for coming along. Can't wait for our next adventure!!!

Jessica said...

You are glowing in these photos...have a great week of fun and laughs!

Tracey said...

I do have great hair! Um, I mean, what a fun day!! ;) I knoooow....I'm horrible at making a purse decision. It is pathetic, really. James will look quite adorbs.

Angie said...

Nothing like a day of shopping with the ladies!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Wow...you guys are hilarious!!! Glad you were so supportive!
The pic of Tracey with the purse is HYSTERICAL!!! But, as a purse connoisseur myself, I understand that it is a delicate, painful, important decision. (but you saying 'take the cut' cracked.me.up!)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE girls' nights!!!!