Thursday, December 15, 2011

A 4 year old fashion show



What happens when you have a sassy 4 year old with multiple Christmas outfits?

Why, of course you have a fashion show.

My model even requested music, and would shut the door to change so she would come out in a surprise outfit.

Have I ever mentioned she is too much?
Check her out though...
I am not even kidding...
She was loving it!
And then my model got caught up in the music, and couldn't help but start dancin'
It was hilarious...
I think it's time she officially starts dance
Or maybe lock her in her room?
Because sometimes she makes me nervous. :-)
But she is adorable!

10 comments:

Susie said...

So stinking cute!!

Jami said...

That girl cracks me up! Love all the outfits.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE HER!!!

Jill said...

Love all the outfits and the pointed toe in her poses! She is a doll!

Granny G said...

Oh my Gosh! She is a doll baby! I wish she was dancing at daycare with me!
Marcia aka Ninny aka Alicia McAfee's Mom aka Jaime McAfee's neighbor growing up! LOL That's me Granny G!!

Jaime Mac said...

Granny G-you're funny!

I love Hope's fashion show. She is sassy pants for sure! LOVE IT!

the lewis gang said...

yes she is!! to ocute!!

Tracey said...

Little Gretchen!!

Arthur Family said...

Precious!

ginmommy said...

GRANNY G!! I love that you commented :))) I feel like I know you!!