Thursday, December 22, 2011

"This is the best night"

Last night, Pierce and I went out to do a little shopping for his sister. He wanted to get her a gift, seriously he has been ALL about gift giving this year!!!! Anyways, so just the two of us ventured out, and it was SUCH a fun time. He and I do not get nearly enough one on one time together, and I miss it.

He must have said to me 5 times last night, "this is the best night momma."

And you know, I might have to agree with him. We laughed, sang, skipped like buffoons, and just enjoyed each other.
He brings his own money everywhere these days, so he can give to the Salvation Army bell ringers. Love that!
And we ended the night with a special treat all of his own. I don't ever want to forget our special night together.
This will probably be last post for a while. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My heart is heavy for some, and I'm praying. I love all my bloggy people. :)))))

7 comments:

Susie said...

What a special night to remember!! Merry Christmas to you & your family!!

Jami said...

Looks like a fun night. I love one on one time.

Cindy said...

Don't ya just love a mama date? That's what we call them and they are the best!!!!! Glad you all had fun!

Tracey said...

Love big boy time :D

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

How special! Such a cherished time!

Arthur Family said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

Jill said...

This makes me happy to read this. I always wonder what my relationship with my guys is going to be like when they get older. . .this gives me hope! What a sweet night for you!