Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bad Santa

I am L-O-V-I-N-G Christmas break with the kids! It's just so nice to have them home all day, (even when they drive me to drink hard liquor) and I am loving the change of pace. We've been relaxing more, playing lots of games, putting puzzles together, reading, eating lots of junk, and trying to finish up Christmas. I have two more to buy for and then I will be d.o.n.e.


Somehow this little guy even convinced me to play this game where I run while he tries to shoot me. It's like living in downtown LA.
Oh, and I have dominated in this game right here! I take no prisoners.
And I must be crazy, because I'm about to show something I only save for my family. I've been told on *several* occasions that I always look put together. Here I am to prove to all though, that many times I look like this...
When at home, I pull my hair completely off my head, and expose a forehead that is 95 miles long. Good thing I have a charming personality, huh?! Poor Paul. HA!
And one last thing, today while the kids and I were out doing our Christmas shopping, we saw Santa pulled over. HA!! It cracked me up. Santa even had on his blue tooth thing, maybe him and Mrs Claus were chatting. Bad Santa!!

6 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

um yeah - bad picture? whatever. you have makeup and earrings on... PULEEZZEEEE
:-)

Susie said...

Glad you are enjoying the kids being home. You look good even not made up.

Jami said...

Beth- Gretchen always has her earrings on.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Santa=hilarious! You always look great!

Brittany said...

yeah - right.....I'm with beth - you still have on make-up an earrings:) ha! beautiful as always.

love the santa picture;)) you should send that in somewhere!!

i was thinking about getting operation for layton, i think i might now!!! i want to play!

Jill said...

Whatever, you are beautiful!!! That Santa pic is classic. Hilarious!