Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011, just may never end


Hey kids, why don't you stand here and pose for the 65787756 time in the last 48 hours for me?
And guess why? Because Meemaw and Grandpa are here, and we are going to celebrate Christmas AGAIN!!!!
We are very happy to report that Paul's parents made it safe and sound last night!! Yea!! Within less than an hour of their arrival we dove into some more presents.
I think it's so fun to watch other people open their gifts.
And I would say even Hope agrees with my feelings. Do you see her little smiling jumping self in the corner of the picture? She was so giddy when her daddy opened the beef jerky that she picked out for him. Too cute!
Big enough knife Paul? Good griefness.
And I got some very sweet gifts, that my children picked out just for me!
Please enjoy my slide show....
Ahhhhhh
Ooooooo
Niiiiiice
Enough with me already! More of the cutest people in our house....


I include the one on the left, as one of the cute people.
And our pride and joy for the night was receiving the gifts that Pierce had painted for us. Sweetness!
I'm thinking that these should be framed!

And I would say that the best part for the kids, is having their grandparents here to spend time and play with them.

We have a week to spend with Pam and Tom, and I would say that we are all in for a rude awakening after they leave. Back to reality for sure! For now though, we are going to make the most of this week. Tonight, we are going to watch 'The Help' so if you hear sobbing, just ignore it, it will be me.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Love it! You can include yourself in the cute catergory too :)

Susie said...

Looks like you got my favorite gifts, gift cards. Great pictures!! Enjoy all the family time this week!!

Jaime Mac said...

I love that you took self portraits of all your gifts! I also love hopes pose in her apron. :)

Jill said...

Just read all your Christmas posts. It looks like it was all fun! Love the calendar you made for Tracey!:)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE the pics of YOU and LOVE the paintings from Pierce! What a sweetheart!!