Friday, December 9, 2011

Relaxing, pampering, and beautiful night on the beach

I think I'm going to be in for a rude awakening when we get home. No one to bring me food and drink at my command, no sleeping in, and no more views of this....

Yesterday, we mostly relaxed all day.


And I went for a massage. It was incredible, I felt like a limp fish when it was over. This is the room where I went for the first 30 minutes, just to listen to the water and get my relax on.



I laid here for 30 minutes, drifing in and out of sleep, until 'Edith' came and got me. Believe me, I wanted to take pics of the massage, but didn't want to send her screaming out of the room. :)



Last night was an a little awards ceremony for the company, on the beach. It was GORGEOUS.



I went a little overload on the pictures, but trust me, it was so beautiful.




There was a full moon, that reflected off the ocean, candles everywhere, music playing, it was just simply lovely.







Paul and some of the other managers, got an award and were recognized.






Sharky, who got here yesterday,was also recognized.



Last night alone, made this whole trip worth it. I am very blessed to have experienced this trip, especially so close to our anniversary. :)



We leave Sunday for home, and I'm ready! I miss my babies something terrible now. I also miss my routine, because I'm old. Sorry, I haven't been commenting on everyone else's blogs much, but I'll get back to it when we get back. :) Okay, back to the pool for now....


















5 comments:

Brittany said...

MAN, THAT PLACE IS PARADISE!!

Beautiful:)))

Jami said...

We are so mad that you haven't been commenting :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HOLY COW! If it wasn't for the kids, I believe I may never come home!! That looks beautiful!!

Susie said...

What a gorgeous place!! What's not to love!!

Jill said...

Gorgeous! It kind of reminds me of the tables on the beach on The Bachelor. LOL!