Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We've landed in paradise

Hola!! Greetings from Mexico!!

I am happy to tell everyone that we made it here safely and it is paradise. I'm not going to type a whole lot, because blogging from here is like trying to find a cure for bad hair days. Almost impossible. However, I really wanted to try.


Our flight was smooth as could be, and the views are spectacular up there.
Once we made it here and I saw THIS I knew everything would be fine.


Our room is very, very nice. We have a big jacuzzi hot tub thing.


Bathroom amenities are very nice.








Besides a beautiful room, the service has been impecable.



Last night at 8:00, Paul ordered shrimp, sandwhich and fries, and chocolate cake. Just because we could!



And I was very happy to stick my toes into some white sand shortly after we got here.



The weather is amazing! It's been about 80 degrees, and there is a constant breeze. Perfect!






This place is HUGE!! It goes on and on and on.



Really, my camera cannot capture how big or pretty is actually is.














I'm the super white chick here that stands out from the rest. :)















Anytime I get to the beach I always forget just how beautiful it actually is















So, these are all the hallways that lead you around and there is this breeze that just flows through them. I swear it's just WONDERFUL.








Oh, and check this out. This is an outdoor hut thingy...









Where you can get a massage, which is surrounded by these fountains of running water. Uh, hullo!!! Sign me up please :)
















Last night after had walked around and checked out most of the digs at the resort we decided to do a little shopping. It's neat here, because it's right out from where we are staying, so we can just walk there. Paul loves the art of haggling with these people.







Imagine my surprise to see this in the midst of it all!! I went on in and got me a yummy coffee! It felt like a little piece of home.











We had a great time, just walking around and seeing all the sights. So fun!!











Like I said, blogging from here has not been easy, but I really wanted to try!! Am I loyal blogger or what?!? I miss everyone! It's strange not being 'connected' but it's also been a nice break. Paradise seems to win out over my blackberry...

























































8 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WOW! It looks GREAT!! Maybe I don't want to see this while you are gone. I'm super jealous! jk! Have fun!

Susie said...

Have fun and just forget about blogging as much as you can. Looks beautiful there!!

Brittany said...

WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

It is so beautiful and you guys look so happy and relaxed! Good for you! So happy that you are getting to enjoy one another. Make some memories and tuck them away - this is what life is all about;)))))

Enjoy!

Love ya - see you soon!

Jill said...

Yea for you guys! This is just gorgeous! So happy that you guys get to do this! :)

Jami said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see and hear all about it. I miss you and your Blackberry, but I'll survive :)
You guys deserve this!

Tracey said...

That place looks dope!!!!! Love, love, love your pics!!! And, haggling.....yes, please! ;)

Love you, miss you, can't wait to.hear from you. <3

Jaime Mac said...

Thanks for the update! Your room is GORGEOUS! Very fancy!

Have a great time!!! :)

the lewis gang said...

looks like you are having a FABULOUS time! what a beautiful place!! HAVE FUN!!!