Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas break=play and fruitcake

Well our week can be summed up like this.....


Play with Meemaw

Play with grandpa (aint that a sight! 3 generations of men playing x-box)
Play at a play land
Dance
Because dancing always fits into a week.
And fruitcake.
I just want to take a moment and defend fruitcake. I know that fruitcake is kind of like mother in laws, they both generally get a bad rap. However, there ARE good mother in laws, and there is good fruitcake I say!! My in-laws make it every year, and I love it. So in-between play and dance, I eat fruitcake.

Mmmmmm

5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

You're realllly laying it on thick, Ginmommy.... ;)

Cindy said...

Oh yea we are rubbing off on you now with the country accent! "Ain't that a sight"

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that pic of you is hilarious! i love that you are always thinking of US! :)

Jami said...

I agree with you on the good week with the in-laws but not the fruit cake. I will say it is probably much better than that packaged stuff you buy in the store, but I don't know if I could still do it.

Tracey said...

That stuff looks awesome!!!!

blech.