Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve, 2011

Let me go ahead, and sound like an old person, NOW. How can Christmas and another year be over?? I say this, every.single.year. But, I always feel the same way, every.single.year. I've decided I'm just to darn sentimental. The end of another year always makes me sad, but from here on out, I will be happy about it. Okay? Hold me to it....


We started our Christmas Eve, with our annual breakfast. Okay, this was only the second one, but I will still refer to it as annual. This time the Reid's decided they were to good for us, and bailed out. So the Bush's and Lee's represented. How cute does Cameron look sitting there on the end, alone? Ha!
Steve had to get in the picture too. :)
Most of our Christmas Eve, was just hanging out at my moms all day. In the evening, the family got together for our meal, and to exchange gifts with Christopher and Jaclyn. I forced the kids to dress up for me and take pictures.
I couldn't stop them from taking breaks to peek at the gifts though. Oh, what fun!
My mom, had a wonderful meal for us, and we enjoyed it in the beautiful candlelight.

And you know that the Robinson clan, HAD to get the 'round the table picture!
Christopher had to work on Christmas day, how dumb is that?! So, we had our gifts with them after dinner. Aren't they cute?!
And in between gifts and fun, I took umpteen pictures. Cause that's what I do people. Please note, the man in the background throwing deuces.
Might be just a little too close...
Better.
My three nephews, and beautiful sister.
We had such a wonderful Christmas Eve.
The kids were CLIMBING the walls, and just being general wild, excited monkeys.
And though I thought of maybe using a tranquilizer gun on them, they finally fell fast asleep.
And it's a good thing they did, because this was what awaited them when they would wake up.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Your parents house look magical at Christmas. I love it! So glad we could do mcdonalds this year.