Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis' the season, for kiddie programs



Tonight was Pierce's Christmas program, it was called The Reindeer Whisperer, cute!

I made him pose for me before we left, and I cant help but look at this and think, what a little man he looks like! Gee wiz!
I was *slightly* annoyed, because I could hardly see him in the packed room. Errrrr.
It was a really cute program, and I loved watching him belt out his songs. Every time he would see us with the camera though, he would stop singing and smile. HA!
A friend of ours Michelle, happened to be at the program taking pics for her sister in law, and offered to take one of us. I LOVE Hope's face!
Another fun night of memories made. I just want the whole thing to slow down though, it's all going so fast....

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

not much better than a christmas program!! LOVE IT!

Jami said...

Cute family pic, you have on your hat!

Jill said...

He is a little stud. Seriously, he is a cutie! You will have to watch the girls soon! Great family pic! I love your hat!